1. Do you charge start-up payments to sign up on your site?
No. No start-up payments for authors. Our registration is free.
2. What is the responsibility of the author?
An author must follow all instructions for each writing task. He/she should complete assignments within set deadlines. We welcome you to for any task that matches your qualifications and academic background.
3. How long does it take to complete an author registration?
4. What is the registration procedure?
- A writer registers on http://writenod.com after which our support team sends a confirmation link to the provided email address. After that, you should upload a scanned copy of an ID and a scan of your degree certificate to confirm your academic level.
A candidate should also pass these tests to gauge the requires skill set:
– English Grammar Test
– Professional Essay Writing
– Citation Styles Test
- Our support team will check the uploaded scan copies for security purposes and if the candidate passes the online tests. They will engage the successful candidates through a phone conversation or via Skype video call.
- New writers begin by getting small and simple tasks with a longer deadline of 7 days onwards. A new writer should submit completed work within 24 hours for checking and evaluation by the quality assurance team on a scale of 1 to 5 for these categories:
- We offer our clients up to 10 days from their chosen deadline to request for unlimited revisions. The writer assigned the work has to revise it according to customer’s instructions.
We have created a writer level improvement system. It includes freshman, junior and senior levels.
5. What is the average salary?
The salary depends on tasks that you apply, academic level, number of pages and deadline. Pay per page varies from 5-26 USD.
6. Can an author ask for upfront payment?
You only get pay for “Finished” orders. Our Quality Assurance Team receives your completed paper, checks and waits for 10 days after the deadline to see if the client will request a revision. If none, it will automatically go to “Finished” section.
7. How frequent are salary payments?
Authors receive pay twice a month latest on 6th or 21st.
You get your pay by requesting payment on your profile if you have earned over $50. Payment request should be made before 1st and 15th day of each month. Late requests cannot be considered.
8. How do I receive the salary?
Through Payoneer or PayPal.
9. How can I earn a bonus?
We award a bonus of 2% to monthly salary for writing 80-149 pages if you show a high level of work efficiency. You earn 4% bonus if you write over 150 pages per month.
10. Are there any penalties?
Yes, we penalize plagiarism, lateness, failure to observe instructions, usage of poor language and unjustified refusal.
11. What are the assignment requirements?
Each assignment should adhere to consumer instructions. The topic, content, language level, number of pages and references should adhere to instructions. An author should use the correct format, prepare an original assignment with the right references and complete the paper within the deadline.
12. How do I apply for a task?
You will find a list of available order on our website. Check the list and task instructions to decide what you can write. You can take one or several tasks that correspond to your skills, knowledge and time. Place a bid if a job does matches your skills and knowledge. Our Support Team check all the placed bids to determine the most suitable writer for a task.